Saturday, September 17, 2005

 

My First Blog

Hi there, as the youngest of the group I thought that I would get the ball rolling on the 2005 Conference Blog by introducing myself. My name is Julian Naden Robinson and I'm a student from Chiswick, West London. I am about to start Uni in October where I'll be reading PPE at Christ Church, Oxford. This is my first conference as I only got seriously involved in the local party last October with my friend Peter who will be coming with me and helping out with this Blog. We will shortly be leaving for our overnight 8 hour coach journey to Blackpool but I'll keep you updated on our progress when I get there. The unfortunately-timed LDYS meeting has ensured that the earliest train from London arrives too late for us to arrive in the morning. Look out for me tomorrow and keep me informed of any Conference Gossip or just come and say hello.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?